Last Updated: December 2022
Our Commitment to You
At Latitudes Training, Coaching & Consulting (the “Website” or “we”), your privacy is very important to us. We are strongly committed to protecting and respecting the information provided to us.
What Information Do We Collect?
Latitudes Training, Coaching & Consulting collects two main types of information from clients: anonymous and personal. Anonymous information is any source of information that cannot be used specifically to identify an individual or entity. Personal information means information relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data.
When you visit our Website, our web server automatically records and stores the following anonymous information:
- Environmental variables such as browser type, operating system and CPU speed, Device ID, geographic location, date and time of your request, and the IP address of your originating Internet Service Provider.
- Information about your visit, including the duration of page visits, page interaction information (scrolling, mouse-overs, and clicks), pages on our Site that you viewed, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream throughout our site (including date and time), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Any specific search requests and results made within our Site’s search engine.
When you contact us through this Website and/or purchase our products or services, we may collect certain pieces of Personal Information that include:
- Identifiers: name, address, email, phone number
- Other Data: payment information (credit card number, bank card number, cheque, and other payment details), self-assessment data (taken from filling out our surveys), and inferences derived from your goals and aspirations for our products
- Protected class data – gender, sexual orientation, race, religion
- Professional data – CV/resume info, company history, education history, citizenship information
Cookies are small data files, typically made up of a string of text and numbers, that assign your device a unique identifier. When you choose to visit our Website, a computer asks your computer for permission to store these files in your computer’s hard drive.
Like many web sites, we use “cookies” and their accompanying information to provide a more tailored and user-friendly service for you. The information also is compiled together to provide aggregate information about our Website usage, controls the display of advertisements on the site, and personalizes products and functionalities to your needs.
If you wish to have more details on cookies, visit All About Cookies, a site that will give you comprehensive information on cookies and similar technologies, using this link: www.allaboutcookies.org.
How Do We Use Information We Collect?
We will use the information collected:
- To provide you with the products and services you request from us;
- To perform data analyses and generate statistical studies that will help streamline the functionality of our products and services;
- To send you notifications about site updates and changes that will enhance your experience;
- To ensure the safety, security and maintenance of our Website by preventing unauthorized or malicious activities;
How Do We Share Your Information?
We will not sell or give any personally identifiable information to any third parties for commercial purposes. We only will share your personal information to provide products or services you’ve requested, when given permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to appropriate governmental authorities. We will provide this information on receipt of the appropriate documentation from law enforcement or judicial authorities.
- We may compile and anonymize data for statistical and research purposes only. In any instance, this information will not be traced back to any individual person.
How Is Your Information Stored?
Latitudes Training, Coaching & Consulting currently stores customer data through HubSpot, an accredited CRM (customer relationship management company). HubSpot uses secure data networks protected by a Web Application Firewall (WAF). The WAF is configured to include a combination of industry standard and custom rules capable of controlling access to consumer data. These measures are in place to ensure that customer data stays protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For more information on Security at HubSpot, please visit https://legal.hubspot.com/security. In the event that Latitudes Training, Coaching & Consulting decides to switch to a separate third-party CRM, the same security and management procedures will be in place to ensure the safety of consumer data.
The amount of time for which Latitudes Training, Coaching & Consulting keeps your information depends on the type of information and how we collect/store it. After a reasonable amount of time, certain types of information will either be deleted or anonymized. If that is not possible, this information will be securely stored and isolated from any further use until deletion is possible. Personal information will be retained as long as we have a legitimate business need to do so (for example, in compliance with certain legal obligations). Under the CCPA or GDPR, consumers have the right to request deletion of their information at an earlier point, as outlined below. We also offer an “Opt-Out Policy” for marketing communications and email newsletter subscriptions, outlined below as well.
Latitudes Training, Coaching & Consulting does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Parental or guardian consent should be given for any children 17 or younger wishing to use our services. By using any Kelly Roach service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.
CCPA and California Residents’ Rights
The CCPA affords California consumers the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- Right to know about personal information collected, used, disclosed, or sold.
- Right to request deletion of personal information.
- Right to non-discrimination for the exercise of a consumer’s privacy rights.
GDPR and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, you generally have the right to access, rectify, download, or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights may apply generally, others apply only in limited circumstances. We have briefly described these rights below:
- You have the right to access your personally data, request that it is corrected, deleted, or restricted.
- You have the right to ask us to not send marketing communications and not use your personal data when carrying out profiling for direct marketing purposes.
- You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers and emails from us, you may remove your name from our mailing list by sending us an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating in the subject line: “No Offers or Email.”
Participation in Social Media Group
Conditions of Use and Changes to this Policy